Welcome to the maiden voyage of the Roads Less Traveled Podcast. Like most 1.0 versions, this Cast is a little rough around the edges, but summarizes a whole bunch of commentary into about 30 minutes. This Podcast
- challenges Adam Curry's Senseo to single-cup coffeemaker dual against my Keurig,
- introduces my son, Taylor,
- takes issue with USA Today and their travel writer, Laura Bly,
- analyzes Carnival Cruise Lines lease of three ships to the U.S. Government for the Gulf Coast hurricane victims,
- promotes Barry Kantz's Home Based Travel Agent Podcast,
- shares a positive consumer experience at NovuScript.com , and
- recognizes Sweet Crystal and PodSaleMusicNetwork.com.
Let the Casting controversy begin!